Thanks to my colleague Dan Reidy for pointing me to this TEDxBloomington talk by Shawn Achor, CEO of Good Think Inc. A new sense of urgency around the power of positive thinking—one that might just have on our personal lives, our community lives and our institutional lives. Could there be something here?
Flipping the relationship between success and happiness
About Stephen HurleyStephen Hurley has been involved in public education for over 27 years, serving as a classroom teacher, school-based resource, curriculum consultant and teacher educator. He is most passionate about issues and conversations around school change and innovation, and welcomes all voices to the conversation. You can contact Hurley at email@example.com
- What A Wonderful World: Playing for Change
- A poignant end to the first week of school: A letter to teachers from the mother of a Sandy Hook victim
- The First Day of School: A Thin Place
- In Praise of the Arts Education—An initial reaction to Minister of Education, Liz Sandals
- Golf: My new pub experience!